Johannesburg – Paulo Calisto, convenor of the Classic Car Show, is a petrol-head to the bone. He’s seen his brainchild, which started off as a carpark show-and-shine three years ago (that pulled more than 300 cars!) grow into Gauteng’s biggest classic-car event. His secret? Pulling together the purists and the customisers by ...
- NEWS FLASH: 12:43 - 2014 Aston Martin DP 100 Vision Gran Turismo HD Wallpaper
- NEWS FLASH: 9:56 - Girls & Cars Wallpaper 39
- NEWS FLASH: 18:53 - 2009 Suzuki GSX R750 Wallpaper
- NEWS FLASH: 18:45 - Suzuki GSX 1300 R Hayabusa Wallpaper
- NEWS FLASH: 17:44 - Wearing their art on their cars in Houston
Car Motor Sport Autocar information, insurances and motorcyles photos
Archive for the ‘Auto Motor Sport’ Category
The success of Jimmy Fallon as the new host of the “Tonight” show has mostly muted the fact that the previous host, Jay Leno, left at the top of the late-night competition — with no intention of retiring. Since his departure from “Tonight” on NBC, Mr. Leno has been quiet about any plans, though now […]
Europe is holding down the freestyle motorcycling scene, and Ewa takes us through one of the largest events. Video Youtube | ICON Motosports
ICON X Kawasaki ZX3-RR – Racing reimagined. Video Youtube | ICON Motorsports
Powered by Oregon – two Oregon companies, Brammo and ICON motosports changing the industry one apex at a time. Video Youtube | ICON Motosports
Stunt bikes are the pariahs of the motoworld. Most of their kind are born only after the complete demise of their former beautiful selves. Mechanized zombies prowling the parking lots and after-hours intersates of Anytown, USA. And we love them all. We love them for their purpose-crafted hideousness. We love them for their ...
After 3 long years of incarceration in High Plains County Penitentiary Monster Energy’s Ernie Vigil and Nick Brocha are released back into the wild. Upon discovering they started a chain reaction of drift mayhem, the two having sworn off motorcycle drifting didn’t take long to relapse into a life of sideways crime. This time ...
The sequel to the Icon original video: Motorcycle vs. Car Drift Battle – Nick ‘Apex’ Brocha is back and this time he brought his Empire teammate, Ernie Vigil. The two are mounted on a pair of crackling Triumph Speed Triples – built by Roaring Toyz for the sole purpose of going sideways. Over the last […]
A stretched 05 Kawasaki ZX10 piloted by Nick “Apex” Brocha vs. a Corvette-Powered RX7 driven by Jim Guthrie in a high speed drifting battle. Video Youtube | ICON Motosports
Icon sends it’s best riders on an adventure that tests man and machine to the limit in every condition imaginable. There’s action, there’s adventure, there’s romance, there’s drama. It’s more than a riding video, it’s a movie. Sit back and enjoy the show. Video Youtube | ICON Motosports
- 55 mins ago - 2014 Aston Martin DP 100 Vision Gran Turismo HD Wallpaper
- 4 hours ago - Girls & Cars Wallpaper 39
- 19 hours ago - 2009 Suzuki GSX R750 Wallpaper
- 19 hours ago - Suzuki GSX 1300 R Hayabusa Wallpaper
- 20 hours ago - Wearing their art on their cars in Houston
- 20 hours ago - Dodge Viper ACR concept among Mopar’s cars for SEMA
- 23 hours ago - 11/1: Car shows in metro Phoenix, Tucson
- 23 hours ago - Bangers4BEN 2014 raises whopping £28,113 for charity
- 1 day ago - The best cars to buy in 2015: Audi, Volkswagen, and…Kia?
- 1 day ago - Volkswagen XL Sport Concept 2014 HD Wallpaper