If you’re into car customization, the name Atoy Llave will certainly ring a bell. The man behind Atoy Bodykits and the company’s aftermarket exterior designs is quite popular among Filipino car lovers. The curious thing you see here–the Salamander amphibious trike–is Llave’s latest creation. He made this in ...
Car Motor Sport Autocar information, insurances and motorcyles photos
Archive for the ‘Auto Motor Sport’ Category
Based on the Liva hatchback, the Etios Cross is Toyota’s compact crossover. Its exterior has been given a more rugged look by the addition of plastic cladding to the sides and wheel arches, beefed up bumpers, skid plates, bull bar and roof rails. It was launched at Rs 5.76 lakh, ex-Delhi.
Racecar meets motorcycle
The Batman-inspired trike even had a docking station for an iPad.
When this concept becomes a reality, sign me up!
This three-wheelie boasts a Ferrari V8 engine and BMW transmission.
China is building these sporty, two-seater electric vehicles.
Forget the carriage, travel to the ball in style.
It’s the party trike.
The A3 sedan has been a runaway success for Audi in India and the manufacturer now looks to emulate this with the hatchback version. Expected to be manufactured in India, the new A3 will take on the likes of the BMW 1 Series and Mercedes-Benz A-Class. The A3 hatchback, will be priced very competitively and […]
- 8 hours ago - Ford Thunderbird (1955–1957)
- 8 hours ago - Hudson Hornet (1951–1954)
- 8 hours ago - Lamborghini Diablo (1990–2001)
- 8 hours ago - Jaguar XK (2006–Present)
- 8 hours ago - Alfa Romeo Spider (1966–1969)
- 8 hours ago - Chevrolet Corvette (1953-1962)
- 8 hours ago - Nissan GT-R (2009–Present)
- 8 hours ago - Ferrari 360 Modena (1999–2005)
- 8 hours ago - Volkswagen Karmann Ghia (1955–1974)
- 8 hours ago - Volvo P1800 (1961–1973)